|Model||Gear ratio||Bearings||Weight(g)||Line retrieve
(diameter in mm.)
|MK-20000RS||5.8:1||9HPB + 1RB||997||131.1||30||0.45/450, 0.50/370, 0.55/300|
|MK-30000RS||5.8:1||9HPB + 1RB||1107||166.9||30||0.55/530, 0.60/450, 0.65/380|
Okuma MAKAIRA spinning reels constructed from the finest and strongest materials available are the toughest and most durable spinning reels, especially for big games from Giant Trevally, trophy-sized Yellowtail and Amberjack, to the most formidable adversaries in the ocean, like giant Bluefin Tuna, Marlin, cow Yellowfin Tuna and large sharks.
- - Forged aluminum, machine cut body / sideplate.
- - Forged aluminum, machine cut Cyclonc Flow rotor.
- - Forged stainless steel main gear for ultimate power and strength.
- - Precision machine cut 17-4 grade stainless steel pinion gear.
- - Oversized 17-4 grade stainless steel spool shaft reduces flex.
- - Hydro Sealed Body and DFD system for maximum protection.
- - Carbonite high output drag with Cal’s drag grease on full DFD.
- - Customized pre-set drag system, works like a lever drag reel.
- - Dual anti-reverse system for maximum strength and reliability.
- - Quick-Set stainless steel German anti-reverse roller bearing.
- - Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool with LCS lip.
- - Machined aluminum screw-in handle arm for added strength.
- - Right and Left handles are designed differently: Order by Rt/Lt.